But those who trust in the LORD will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My Life

   Ok ,so I am beginning this whole NEW blogging world and hoping that I can keep up with it :). You will find out more about me and the guys in my life  !  Every day is a new adventure for me and a learning process as well!

    I am a Mom to 4 amazing and active boys who keep me busy all the time .Life is far from dull around here and if you were ever to drop in on me one day you would see why! LOL.

    Like today ,getting out the door while one brother tries to torment another brother because he's "SO  BORED" while he's waiting on his bus and you look at them and think, "Those are not my kids" . Of course it's Mom to the rescue to try to subdue them. Then it melts your heart when they make up and they seem like they are "BEST PALS" .

    So join me in the days/weeks ahead as I share with you my life and my family as we dive and soar into adventures and mishaps unknown .
  

  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment