But those who trust in the LORD will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

New Job

    So not that my life isn't busy enough with being a Mom to 4 boys , taking care of our home  and working for the library ! I now can say I have a Third job to add to that . But it's a great job with amazing team members and I have to say some really Awesome trainers!
     Chick-fil-A has become our  family's number #1 favorite resturant and it's always great to go in and chat with their team because they soon become almost like a part of your family . I have made some wonderful friends through them as well! Plus I love their resturant policy of being closed on Sunday to give their team a chance to be with their familys and have a day off to rest.
     Well today was an intense crazy day full of learning and having Trainers come in from all over the state to give us and Our New Blue Springs Store a rundown of all the ins and outs of how to serve our guests/customers and give them the Best service we can. I never have worked in a resturant so all this is so new to me but you know what they say "Practice makes Perfect" and even though I think the Drive through is a little bit Crazy , I know that soon I will be just like those pros LOL
   My boys are so excited that Their Mom is going to be working for Chick-fil-A ! I look forward to our Grand Opening that happens this week . It will be crazy for sure and if you have never tried a Chick-fil-A , stop in at one sometime and give them a try , you definitly will become a Raving Fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment