Growing up my Mom started a tradition that I carry on today of making Christmas Goodie bags for our friends and neighbors. It is always enjoyable to do nice things for others and let them know that they are thought of . This week has been busy for me because I have been in the kitchen alot more than usual , preparing cookies and candy for neighbors, friends , co-workers, and teachers! This is something that I look forward to doing and it's great fun having my boys come in and help me with it. They love to run to our neighbors and friends and deliver these amazing treats!
Yummy Snickerdoodle and PeanutButter Blossoms
Chocolate chip mint and Turtles
Packing up some of the goodies
Chocolate chunk ,sugar , and Peanut butter clusters
Yummy !!
What are some fun family traditions that you have carried on into your family!
No comments:
Post a Comment