But those who trust in the LORD will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Fall Crafts , Projects, and , Fun


   Along with Fall and the gorgeous weather that comes with it , also comes alot of fun crafty projects , day trips with the family, & making yummy treats!.Here's just a few things I have been doing over the last weeks...


 
It's always fun to sew when I find the time , which is rare. My younger boys love to help me cook and bake , so they always end up wearing my aprons . I finally decided to make them some kids/boys aprons (since of course the best chefs are guys ) . They went and picked out the fabric and I decided to make me one to, so here are the aprons , with the boys posing for them .....

Ethan all ready to go in his football apron.


Noah happy with his turkey apron.

Mom
















 Dan   lovin it ...haha

   

    Another Fun project that I did was a fall pumpkin topiary for my front porch. I have seen a lot of different topiary's for fall/halloween and decided I would like to try to make one for myself .I had most of the items already on hand from last yr and only had to go to Hobby Lobby for 1 extra pumpkin and some rod dowels. It wasn't that hard to do and I love the fall look for the front of my house now !



Fall pumpkin topiary
 
 
 
Of course baking and cooking goodies is a fun thing to do , especially when you have lots of guys around to devour them . From homemade breads (zuchinni, banana nut, cinnamon, ) to the wonderful aroma of fresh apple pie, and lots of cookies . there's never a dull moment around in this house.


Monster Cookies!. YUM
 
Anyway, I hope you have enjoyed just a little bit of the happenings going on in my household , and I am sure to have alot more fun and crafty projects in store for me . Hope you all are enjoying your days as well and would sure love to hear any comments or fun things you all do as well during the Fall....
 
Until next time......
GIGI


 

No comments:

Post a Comment