But those who trust in the LORD will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

It's A New Dawn, It's A New Day

    Welcome 2014 . Another year has come and gone and I am  now looking forward to what this new year will bring us ! My family enjoyed ringing in the New Year with some friends and I am sure that me staying up till after 3am will catch up with me sooner or later !



    I know that a lot of people make New Years Resolutions of what they plan to do for that year , but in all honesty how many of us really even keep them. Yes , I know that I am one of those people that have written out my goals of what I will do that year, how I will be better person/Mom, lose weight/stay fit , eat healthy, rid my life of unnecessary things, and the list goes on and on. It usually last for me about a month or 2 and then I am back into my old routines, forgetting about all those resolutions I made at the beginning of the year!
   This year I did not make any New resolutions , but instead I will take the goals that I purposed to do in 2013 and continue to work on them .  I am not a perfect person and  if I don't meet them all , just knowing that me striving to do better at them is all that I need to do. So if you don't meet all your Goals for this Year , don't worry or beat yourself help that you failed, Just purpose in your heart to be yourself and take one day at a time as they come!    
     Happy New Year !
                                                                     GIGI
   
  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment